We had a great time in Cabo San Lucas. The hotel was very relaxing and the boys loved Kid's Club once again. We spent more time exploring this year, and it was a nice break. I am back at work, and am trying to get back in the grove. Yeah!
love all the photos!!! I am just catching up with some blogging and see you made some updates yourself - I'm so glad :-) love that you'll have this memory for yourself and the boys - love that you're getting OUT!!!!
love all the photos!!! I am just catching up with some blogging and see you made some updates yourself - I'm so glad :-) love that you'll have this memory for yourself and the boys - love that you're getting OUT!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful trip! I am glad you had such a great time.
ReplyDeleteyay for a wonderful and WELL-deserved vacation!
ReplyDelete